- Q: There is some confusion as to when to shuffle the encounter deck: According to the RR: > If the encounter deck is empty, shuffle the encounter discard pile back into the encounter deck. There is a ruling from 'Smite the Wicked' which says: > Generally, you reshuffle the encounter discard pile into the encounter deck when it is empty, but not while you’re resolving an effect. I see that any effect that interacts with the deck (such as Parallel Fates) would wait to shuffle until after the card resolves; but: If I draw my card during the Mythos phase, emptying the deck, do I shuffle immediately; and thus my drawn card is the first card of the new discard pile? Or do I resolve the drawn card first, making it the last card of the old discard pile, then shuffle? A: When you draw the last encounter card during the Mythos phase, you should resolve it first, then place it in the discard pile, then shuffle the pile into a new encounter deck.
Wälder von Arkham - Back
Wälder von Arkham
Erzwungen - Nachdem du erfolgreich an diesem Ort ermittelt hast: Lege für jeden Punkt, um den die Probe gelungen ist, 1 Karte oben vom Begegnungsdeck ab.
Erzwungen - Sobald das Begegnungsdeck leer wird: Jeder Ermittler an diesem Ort nimmt 2 Schaden.
- Arkham Woods: Hidden Path Rückkehr zu: Der gebrochene Kreis #21
- Arkham Woods: Place of Power Rückkehr zu: Der gebrochene Kreis #22
- Arkham Woods: Great Willow Return to the Night of the Zealot #33
- Arkham Woods: Lakeside Return to the Night of the Zealot #34
- Arkham Woods: Corpse-Ridden Clearing Return to the Night of the Zealot #35
- Arkham Woods: Wooden Bridge Return to the Night of the Zealot #36
- Arkham Woods: Unhallowed Ground Core Set #150
- Arkham Woods: Twisting Paths Core Set #151
- Arkham Woods: Old House Core Set #152
- Arkham Woods: Cliffside Core Set #153
- Arkham Woods: Tangled Thicket Core Set #154
- Arkham Woods: Quiet Glade Core Set #155
No review yet for this card.