- Clarification: If an investigator’s deck contains a card that summons one or more bonded cards, those bonded cards are set aside at the start of each game. The number of copies of each different bonded card that are set aside in this way is equal to the number of copies of that were included in the product in which that bonded card was introduced. The number of cards in your deck that summon the bonded card in question does not factor into this limit. *For example: An investigator may only have 3 copies of Soothing Melody set aside at the start of the game. Similarly, an investigator may only have 1 Essence of the Dream set aside at the start of the game, regardless of how many copies of Dream Diary they include in their deck. - FAQ, v.1.7, March 2020
Gebunden (Geweihter Spiegel).
Heile 2 Schaden oder 2 Horror (oder eine beliebige Kombination aus beidem) von Ermittlern und/oder Verbündeter-Vorteilskarten an deinem Ort. Ziehe 1 Karte.
Au calme clair de lune triste et beau…
- Paul Verlaine, „Clair de Lune”
Regarding Carolyn Ferns ability:
- Playing this card to heal 1 horror from two different investigators, makes both gain 1 ressource (as with Clarity of Mind).
- If she plays this card to heal 1 horror from two different assets from the same investigator, does he gain 1 or 2 ressources?
Interesting use of this card with parallel Agnes (she can take with parallel card back). Using her new ability it costs 1 damage but it is shuffled back to her deck. As damage is important resource for her it can worth it. Netting the use of this card with her ability:
- Costs 1 action.
- Uses 1 card but it is then shuffled back to her deck and a new card is drawn so it nets to no card use.
- No resource cost.
- 1 damage is spent then you can heal 2 damage/horror, netting to healing 1, preferable healing 1 damage
For 1 action getting a damage healed while costing nothing else is a good possibility for her to sustain her ability. (Ofc playing mirror will take 1 action and 2 resources but after that you can play this card indefinitely)
As Heirloom of Hyperborea takes the same accessory slot Relic Hunter is desirable, especially that she can draw 2 cards with each use of this card netting for 1 action cost to heal 1 damage and draw 1 card
Fun Fact, Soothing Melody has the Spell Keyword, meaning that somebody taking Hallowed Mirror (lvl 3 especially) and combining with an Arcane Initiate or some other way to search, can put out a lot of healing, especially towards the end of the scenario when the deck gets thin, without being too prevalent in the normal Card Draw. Also, because Soothing Melody can heal Allys, a few like Beat Cop, Grete Wagner or Agency Backup might get more uses than Expected if you mix them in with Charisma.