|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
DelightfulDilettante · 107
This was my attempt at making Lola work for a Return to Carcosa run. She was paired with Tommy Muldoon but they only made it half way through the campaign before dying. Lola did pretty well for herself all things considered, and I think this build might actually work at 3 or 4 players. If running with two players, you will need to have that second character built around supporting Lola.
The focus is on investigating, while trying to minimize the damage that Crisis of Identity can cause. The Knife is a placeholder at the start so that she has at least some protection, but it is eventually upgraded to the Timeworn Brand. Lola is never going to the best investigator with the most efficient plays, but this was a fun build to run with.
- Magnifying Glass -> Death • XIII x2 (2xp)
- Dr. Milan Christopher -> Guiding Spirit x2 (2xp)
- Alice Luxley -> Reliable x2 (2xp)
- Knife -> Timeworn Brand x2 (10xp)
- Dodge and Lantern -> "I've had worse…" x2 (4xp)
- Keen Eye (3xp)
- Lantern -> Dynamite Blast (2xp)
- Live and Learn -> Will to Survive (3xp)
- Emergency Cache -> Emergency Cache x2 (6xp)
- Deduction -> Deduction x2 (4xp)